Monday, January 8, 2007

an introduction

Anectodal knowledge. Being an individual without any formal education to speak of, often refering to myself as the constant lay man, I like to indulge myself in various fields where I don't understand most of what is being stated. Thus I have amassed a large supply of knowledge not applicable in any serious scientific endeavor to further it and I feel bloging is an excellent medium to communicate and spread that knowledge.

So here we have it, my first blog based on a specific theme. Which is in itself pretty unspecific. Scrutinizing science that I actually know very little about and trying to apply criticism that makes little sense to it. I hope to create a bastion of the illogical, of sorts. Let us unleash subtle mysticism on existing dogma and see what happens.

Here we go.

No comments: